Officers have released images of two people that they would like to speak to in connection with a burglary in Hedge End.
It comes after a property on Botley Road in West End was broken into at around 2pm on Thursday 9 December.
A number of items including jewellery, a laptop, passports and a small safe were stolen from the property in the process.
Do you know who this man is? Were you in the area at the time? Did you see anything or anyone acting suspiciously? Perhaps you have CCTV footage or dash-cam footage?
Anyone with information relating to the above incident is asked to call 101, quoting crime reference number 44210493717.
Alternatively, you can submit information to us online via this link https://www.hampshire.police.uk/tua/tell-us-about/cor/tell-us-about-existing-case-report/.
As a reminder to local residents, here is some crime prevention advice to help prevent them becoming a victim of burglary during the winter months;
• Use timer switches (available from most DIY stores) to switch on lights, radios while you are away from the home to make it look and sound occupied.
• Ensure you shut and lock windows and doors when you return home and settle down for the evening.
• Remember to remove the key from any doors or windows once locked and place in a safe place. This will prevent any opportunist thieves from reaching into the property through a broken window or glass pane and gaining entry.
• Ensure you have used padlocks on the side gates to deny access to the rear of the property.
• Ensure your outside lighting is in working order (consider low level ambient light on a dusk to dawn sensor) this will activate even when you are not at home.
• Property mark belongings with your house number and postcode, keep a list of any makes, models and serial numbers. Take photos of jewellery. Register your items for free via the Immobilise website. Using this service will assist the police in returning property to the rightful owner should it be stolen.