Photo credit HIWFRS
A fire in an airing cupboard saw Fleet and Rushmoor crews called out shortly before 11pm last night
Firefighters provided Immediate Emergency Care to a casualty suffering with smoke inhalation before they were taken to hospital by paramedics.
The fire was extinguished by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus using a hose reel.
HIWFRS left the scene shortly after midnight, but will return to the property on Osborne Drive in the morning to conduct a Safe and Well visit for the occupant.
A closed-door limited fire spread and prevented further damage.