Updated picture Can you help police find missing 12 year old Alesha from the Isle of Wight?

Police_Stock16.jpg

Have you seen missing Alesha from the Isle of Wight?

The 12-year-old was last seen in the Shanklin area at around 7pm on Friday 3 June.

Alesha may be in the company of other teenagers, and could possibly have travelled to the mainland.

However, she has been out of contact and not been seen for two days and police are growing concerned about her.

Officers are asking anyone who has seen her, or knows where she is, to make contact with police immediately.

Alesha is described as:

White

5ft 5ins tall

Slim

Shoulder length dark brown hair

Blue eyes

She may be wearing a black padded jacket, white Air Force trainers and carrying a black leather shoulder bag.

If you see her, please dial 999 and quote 44220220719. You can also contact 101 and quote that reference number if you have any additional information that you believe could assist police enquiries.

You may have missed

Body Found In Search For Missing Andover Man Aidan Bentham Police searching for missing 28-year-old Aidan Bentham from Andover have sadly discovered the body of a man. Officers confirmed the discovery was made this morning (24 May) following ongoing efforts to locate Aidan after he was reported missing earlier this week. Formal identification has not yet taken place, however Aidan’s family have been informed of the development. Hampshire & Isle of Wight Constabulary said a file will now be prepared for the coroner. The tragic update comes after police issued an urgent appeal on Friday amid growing concerns for Aidan’s welfare. In the original appeal, officers said Aidan had last been seen at around 4.30pm on Thursday 22 May. Police described him as being around 5ft 9ins tall, of a chubby build, with short dark hair, a fair complexion and clean shaven. At the time of his disappearance, he was believed to have been wearing a light-coloured top and tracksuit bottoms, although officers said he may since have changed clothing. The appeal prompted widespread sharing across social media as police and Aidan’s family appealed to the public for information which could help trace him. Following today’s discovery, Hampshire & Isle of Wight Constabulary thanked members of the public who shared the earlier appeal and assisted with enquiries during the search operation. The force has now requested that the missing person appeal be removed from public channels. No further details have currently been released.